Monday, April 18, 2011

strange things do happen!

Okay, I have to say this even if for my sake only. Strange thing just happened. I think in my last two posts I said how I'm kind of missing regular postcrossing exchange. Well, I went online, thinking I'll send a few cards, not a big deal, just to stay somewhat active. I requested address - CANADA, okay, not bad let's do it again - CANADA. Third is the charm - guess what it's CANADA again! and fourth and fifth!!!

Before I know I end up sending 10 postcards to CANADA and one to Poland :))))))
Kind of afraid to continue... may be I'll wait and try again later.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That's weird, but funny, too. I would have been cracking up laughing if one country kept coming up over and over and over as I was requesting new addresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! You sent one of those Canada postcards to me! Haha, awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! One of those was to you... along with other people from Canada...:))))

    ReplyDelete