Tuesday, January 3, 2012

#700 Postcard: KR-28848

Usually I'm happy with any postcard. But this time it was a biggest disappointment of the century!! Can you imagine receiving a postcard from a very "hard to get" countries with a image of your own home town.
This is a Portland, Oregon USA postcard - my own city where I have been living for last decade come to me from Korea! Again, I never complain, but this is too much! Don't know if I should count this as a postcard from new country or not. No label for now...

3 comments:

  1. That is CRAZY!! Did they say why on earth they chose that card for you?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She thought that is very funny..
    I was like... you got to be kidding!!! I don't see anything funny %)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would be curious how she came to have it.

    ReplyDelete